Welcome to Philip Morris International (PMI). Here at PMI we want to be more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products which are a much better alternative than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Are you looking for an environment that will support your development, allowing you to experience a range of careers within one company? A role that can be flexible to your needs while still meeting our business objectives? A company that values diversity and values the contribution that everyone brings to a complementary team?
If so, then please continue reading.
Do you feel thrilled when you imagine yourself building the future by contributing significantly to the development of our smoke-free products? And most importantly: are you a creative relationship builder who is able to activate current and potential future accounts into active PM-partners?
In that case, this role with below responsibilities might be a unique opportunity for you.
As Junior Key Account Manager you will be accountable for driving results at multiple accounts across all channels. The main focus areas and tasks will be centered on:
• Contributing to the development of our overall trade strategy and translate our commercial objectives towards your portfolio of Key Accounts.
• Developing and implementing activation activities for new product launches, retail activities and trade engagement programs.
• Preparing and negotiating plans per Key Account and creatively initiate performance driven new ideas & experiments based on consumer- & trade partner insights and market data.
• Optimal use of available resources and budget.
• Transparent and continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders.
Read further to see if the role matches your profile
• Have a Bachelor or Master Degree.
• Have at least 1 or 2 years of back office experience, preferably combined with a good knowledge of field sales through your experience as a sales representative.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• You are result-oriented, like to work in a creative environment and eager to learn on the fly.
• Don’t mind working in a quite independent way, within your own accountabilities.
• Have great analytical and learning capabilities, as well as the talent to keep an overall view on the many activities going on within your accounts.
• You are a true relationship builder
• You can connect to your accounts ensuring that PM is the leading business partner for the accounts moving towards a smoke-free future?
Sounds nice and you would like to know what we have to offer.
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. At PM, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With this position as Junior Key Account Manager you will advance your experience in trade negotiations, retail activation and cross-functional collaboration. Backed by a competitive salary, you will work together with a passionate team and in a dynamic and international environment.
So, if you love the challenges and opportunities of a constantly altering environment combined with an established company in full transformation, then you could be reading the vacancy that suits you perfectly!
One more thing: our development culture and the interesting career opportunities towards more senior commercial management functions or cross-functionally on a local, Benelux and international level are an integral part of our success-driven culture.
How does this sound?
If you are interested, you can upload your CV and motivation letter through the ‘apply now’ button.