...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
IQOS CHANNEL DEVELOPER IASI
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments, able to lead the change by promoting a revolutionary premium brand through a dedicated touchpoint network.
- You will manage the Reduced Risk Products business in the allocated Territory by planning, execution and evaluation of the activities related to IQOS product, in order to maximize conversion and grow IQOS share;
- You will define Territory Activation plan, aligned with National Reduced Risk Products plan and objectives;
- You will define Targets: people and activation targets by maximizing the resource allocation;
- You will plan and prioritizes activities to achieve Territory objectives and maximize return of the investment;
- You will manage the service providers: Sales Experts (SE) and IQOS Coaches (IC);
- You will execute activities following the National Reduced Risk Products plan, optimizing available tools with local opportunities;
- You will monitors activities and measures achieved results versus set objectives/KPIs and sets proper actions/targets for the following period accordingly;
- You will collect relevant information related to the business, activities efficiency and competition, consolidates information and communicates internally.
- You think outside the box;
- You are passionate to develop brands using memorable experiences;
- You have a very good understanding of brand and business survey tools;
- You are a team player;
- You have the ability to bring together, coordinate and build alongside talented people;
- You have creativity, integrity and trust.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience in the marketing & sales, ideally within the FMGC industry;
- You have experience in leading a sales team;
- You have very good command of the English & Romanian language (writing and speaking);
- You have microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel;
- You have presentation skills.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.