Intern Innovation in Operations in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of February 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Currently studying for a Master degree in engineering, economics or related area
• Background/strong interest in communication
• Autonomous, motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and rigorous.
• Able to interact regularly with large groups of cross-functional players
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you like collaboration and creativity, you are the one we want for this position. You will be working alongside our Innovation and Knowledge Management team (in Philip Morris International Management S.A.) in Lausanne, Switzerland.
As an Innovation & Knowledge management intern, you will:
• Support business analysis in developing and maintaining Content and Knowledge Management strategies & roadmaps
• Research industry best practices and emerging trends and identification/proposal of solutions for Operations
• Participate and support the conduct of strategic workshops with cross functional teams
• Lead and drive requirements gathering, assessment and scoping of solution options to propose the right technology fitting the need
• Drive Proof of Concept with selected departments.
You will also play a key role in supporting a common understanding of the Operations organization’s purpose, goals and achievements by delivering high-value communication supported by relevant information sources and effective tools.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.