We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for a Demand Planner.
On this position your main accountability includes sales forecast management in line with company strategies and accuracy targets. You are going to lead the overall market demand planning process ensuring timely availability and accuracy of the plans based on a statistical baseline and Market intelligence collected from the various key stakeholders in the market (Finance, BDP, Commercial etc). And more…
• Ensure that new product introductions are timely reflected into the demand plans while meeting service, cash and cost targets by collaborating with the Global Category Team and Customer Service.
• Assist and support the Supervisor S&OP in preparation and facilitation of market S&OP, identifying main drivers, opportunities and risks while ensuring the outcome is seamlessly integrated into the subsequent supply chain planning processes.
• Be responsible for forecasting performance, process excellence, continuous improvement and adherence/implementation of global standards and reporting requirements.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree
• Fluency in Czech/Slovak language
• Advanced English, because you will be in daily contact with colleagues from different countries
• At least 2 years of working experience (during studies as internship, traineeship etc.). If it´s in the supply chain or demand planning can be an advantage.
• MS Office user (mainly Power Point, Excel – advanced formulas)
• Flexible, initiative and open minded person
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential through experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care