We’ve got just the challenge for you!
But first. Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company?
Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes. Awesome, right? Find out all about the exiting time we’re in by visiting our website: www.pmi.com.
Our company is changing – big time. And you now get the chance to become part of this paradigm shift.
Can you imagine building this grand new future together with us?
Then go on and discover if our open position of RETAIL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER is your next career challenge!
As Retail Development Manager your will support the development of our smoke-free flagship brand IQOS from the standpoint that matters most: the consumer experience.
Leading a team of Retail Development Executives, you’ll be responsible for the roll-out of our premium direct and indirect retail network.
Within a highly dynamic working environment you’ll:
• Gain in-depth knowledge of the needs, behaviours and active territory of our consumers.
• Support the Manager IQOS Retail in the creation of our retail expansion strategy.
• Manage and monitor our existing portfolio of stores/projects in order to improve the profitability of our Retail channel in the market.
• Coordinate the roll-out of our direct/indirect retail network in accordance to the overall strategy.
• Coach a team of Retail Development Executives that’s responsible for the timely and qualitative implementation and maintenance of individual retail projects.
• Collaborate with the teams in and out of your commercial stream to identify opportunities for omni-channel connections & implement high quality solutions for our consumers.
Who are you?
• You’re always committed to deliver work of the highest quality with a strong consumer focus
• You have a forward leaning mindset
• You’re a people person
• You’re excellent in communication and collaboration
• You’re intellectually curious
• You’re a holistic thinker
• You’re highly flexible and agile
• You’re fluent in English
• You have a degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or similar
• You have min. 4 years of retail development experience, ideally for premium experience brands
What We Offer
We offer you a dynamic and diverse working environment, cool office spaces, a competitive salary package, many learning possibilities and the opportunity to be you or become who you want to be.
WANT TO DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL? COME JOIN OUR TEAM