Purpose of the Position:
This position supports supervisor CRCC (Consumer Response Call Center) which is responsible to handle sensitive cases, QA related inquiry (RRP and CC), Retailer calls, CC promotions, and back office operations. This position is responsible not only supporting all CRCC related activities, but also directly engage with a consumer as well as monitor status of each cases for faster resolution.
1. Consumer Case Handling:
- Responsible to engage a consumer who needs extra support due to sensitive case as PMJ by taking over interactions which has been escalated sentiment management team at outsourced Customer Service Center (CSC). Proactively share status of consumer engagement to stakeholders in PMJ. Find the solution which meet satisfactory level for both PMJ and a consumer.
2. Agent Training:
- Responsible to train how to improve agent quality in Sentiment management team by sharing live example as well as individual coaching.
3. Call monitoring:
- Monitor calls in agents at sentiment management team on top of standard monitoring procedure of PMI which is executed by CSC team. Provide feed back to supervisor and agent if needed.
4. Data Accuracy:
- Monitor operational accuracy for key information of NCP coding which will be directly feedback to operation. Interact with market QA proactively to receive feedback of current trend for improvement cycle.
5. Case Monitoring:
- Monitor potential sensitive cases which are handled by sentiment management team in CSC, and suggest action if needed for faster resolution.
6. Assists Project Manager in development of marketing/LRP plans and optimizing the commercial cycle plans by preparing consumer, marketing, brand performance and activity analysis, and recommending action plans based on opportunities and challenges.
7. Lead in developing the teams; giving them the guidance to further enhance their skillset, offering them opportunities/exposure across different projects and team to ensure they develop well rounded business understanding - ultimately helping them to further progress in their careers and further contribute to the business objectives
- Project management skills
- Multiple vendor management experience
- Call Center Supervisor experience
- Communication skills