Purpose of the Position:
This position manages B2C logistics operation includes E-commerce logistics, Replacement logistics, and Inspection center operation at 10 hubs in nationwide. This role is responsible for improving speed and accuracy of delivery in the best in class, which is critical for our consumer experience of continuous usage of our product. Also this position requires to manage all replacement channels which include POSPS (General accounts who qualifies to replacement), and Retail replacement operation by improving process to ensure service we provide to our customer is more than expectation.
1. Replacement Logistics management:
- Manage annual 2 M delivery shipment to make sure PMI can deliver the goods in the best in class operational standard with cost efficient by monitoring daily performance. Initiate initiatives for further improvement including revisiting logistics networks (Hubs) and seeking innovation at fulfillment (automation).
2. EC logistics management Support:
- E-commerce business growth by providing strong logistics network by scaling up logistics networks as needs base based on business growth speed. Also be the contact point any initiatives in EC operation and requires goods to deliver to consumer directly.
3. F2F channels
- Drive efficiency for F2F channels (FSS and POSPS) improvement as a process owner including enhancing system functionalities and expand usage at the channels.
4. Inspection Center Management
- Manage inspection center operation, and lead any change management required from central team. Initiate ship back operation including ah-hoc request to send devices to S&I team.
- College/University degree.
- Project management skills.
- Multiple vendor management experience.
- Logistics network and system understanding in particular e-commerce.