We are aiming for a smoke-free future, which is why we are challenging ourselves to rethink our industry. We are now looking for an Intern to join our transformation journey and to help us develop a strategy to solve some of the future challenges that our Reduced Risk Products is facing. The Spring Internship 2020 will commence in January, and be in the Infrastructure team in our Nordic Corporate office in Stockholm.
Philip Morris International is making the biggest shift in history and changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, and IQOS was the first product to be introduced in the Nordics, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
This is a truly unique and exciting journey for us, because we need to look upon everything we have achieved in a new perspective. In a world of uncertainty, we need to be sure to challenge our status quo, our ways of doing business and the way we act.
Our employees are the key to our success. That is why our mission is to make sure our people get the space to deliver.
We are hiring an intern to take charge over a prioritized project within Philip Morris Nordics. This is an exciting opportunity to get your own project and contribute to a smoke free future! As Philip Morris is transforming, we will need to ensure that our customers can rely on that they always have a functioning device. According to the life cycle of a technical product, some devices will break over time, and for that we would need an improvement strategy. That’s where you come in!
As a SWAP Project intern you will:
• Create forecasts for the SWAP volumes and analytics of regions
• Follow up on orders and returns
• Coordinate service controls of service providers
• Invoice control
• Process improvements/documentation
• Allocation of stock levels
• Training of service providers
• Coordinate stock counts
You will report to your mentor, the Supervisor Infrastructure Risk Reduced Products in Nordics which is based on the Nordic head office in Stockholm.
WHO YOU ARE
Rethinking our industry requires great curiosity, a touch of determination and innovation, as well as a risk-taking mind-set. Within this role you will get use of your natural sense for structure and as you thrive in a social environment, you will have an ease in collaborating with colleagues from different areas of the business.
You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a truly international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Philip Morris International to the next level, meaning you should desire to go beyond your regular tasks to produce the best work results.
WHAT YOU NEED
You are a student in the final year of your studies, or recently graduated in a field of economics, engineering, logistics or any other relevant area for logistics and infrastructure.
We would also need you to:
• Have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Have strong computer skills
• Be a strongly motivated candidate focused on development and learning
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Make your ideas worthwhile our company’s transformation phase
• Have the chance of managing your own projects
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. Please apply by sending your CV as soon as possible since interview are held continuously.