Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• a person with minimum 1 year experience in Accounts Payable or similar area
• a fast learner with a university degree or completed apprenticeship. Degree in Finance or Accounting would be an asset
• a person with good organizational skills and attention to details also professional verbal and written communication
• a problem solver with continuous improvement mindset, able to set priorities
• knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel). Experience in using SAP would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be responsible for:
• Checking and processing invoices according to the defined PMI Principles & Practices, SOx, compliance and fiscal requirements and regulations.
• Maintaining control over the invoice workflow for a defined PMI Affiliates and resolve immediately items that are pending and overdue.
• Performing open items reconciliations timely and accurately.
• Resolving queries resulting in a timely and accurate processing of documents with limited support.
• Maintaining close cooperation with Affiliate Approvers and Finance, Control & Payment, General Ledger to ensure effective process and high quality of work
• Proposing improvements and optimization ideas to existing processes
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs