Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you. Philip Morris Polska is seeking talented professionals to join us in Krakow.
We are looking to recruit:
• University degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Management
• Excellent command of English (oral and written)
• Experience in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly very good command of Excel
• Very good analytical and communication skills who is Goal-oriented
• Skills to work independently under tight schedules and focused on quality of work
• Very good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of SAP system and tax regulations will be an additional asset
As Tax Stickers Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Tax Stickers stock management;
• Tax Sticker ordering in cooperation with markets;
• Tax Stickers quality management with markets;
• Monthly Tax Stickers reconciliation according to tax and legal regulation;
• Planning of two cutting line and one printing line.
• Work in a people oriented team, eager to share the knowledge
• Company kindergarten possibility
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Multisport program
• Holiday, Cultural & Christmas bonus
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
Please be advised, that we will contact only selected candidates.