'=== JOIN THE REVOLUTION! ===
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact.
We're looking for a Project Engineer based in our factory in Sahiwal, Pakistan. Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday routine, we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and build new ways of working that span the whole world.
=== YOUR DAY TO DAY ===
ENVIRONMENT, SUSTAINABILITY, HEALTH & SAFETY
Adhere 100% to all Sustainability policies and respect health and safety legislation requirements and coordinate, check and approve work requests within defined timelines and resources.
Follow ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, PMI QMS, AWS requirements. Perform project execution in accordance with the stipulated safety rules and regulations.
PLANNING & DOCUMENTATION
Define the project scope in collaboration with senior management. Build a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully execute the plan.
Figure out resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities. Develop, control and co-ordinate the flow of entire project documentation, filing and storage system and technical archive activity to meet legal and PM requirements.
Review technical drawings, drafts and/or sketches prepared by design consultants, construction company and other specialists, work with technical references, directories to review and to carry out analyses of work.
EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION & PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and solving problems to ensure successful project completion.
Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes. Participate in the check up of materials, execute the technical and design supervision of new equipment to ensure the high quality of the installation and commissioning of the equipment.
Integrate new equipment, conduct necessary risk assessments, provide recommendations for preparation of related documentation to fully stay in sync with legislation and internal procedures.
CONTROL & EVALUATE
Prepare project reports for management and steering committee. Monitor all budgeted project expenditures, cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis.
Lead all project funds according to budget and ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date. Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for partners and evaluate the outcomes.
=== WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR: ===
- University degree in Civil (Building construction)/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in Industrial Environment roles
- Previous project management experience. Formal education in PMPM is a plus.
- Desired specific experience in asset management.
- 2 years professional experience in Engineering department (leading projects) or industrial environments.
=== WHAT PMI OFFERS ===
- We’re international. Our global workforce of more than 70,000 and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible. your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- We’re a certified top employer! This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world. PMI is the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
PMI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER