Intern in Manufacturing Specifications EU
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we wish to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• a student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year or university graduate (up to 6 months after graduation),
• ideally, available for at least 30-40h per week,
• fluent English Speaker,
• a person with advanced level of MS Excel (including Macros),
• problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills,
• VBA knowledge is considered as a plus,
• experience in production or quality assurance area would be an asset.
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join the SSC Specifications office in Krakow, Poland for paid internship of 6 – 12 months duration (Contract of Services).
As Intern in Manufacturing Specifications EU team you will:
1. Create, modify and approve local manufacturing specifications for semi-finished and finished goods produced by PMI EU factories;
2. Manage semi-finished and finished goods specification changes to optimize production quality and minimize waste;
3. Create and maintain local items for semi-finished and finished goods to ensure direct material standardization across the EU factories;
4. Coordinate or participate in cross-departmental projects seeking at improvement of product and production process.
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.