P&C Ops Specialist with Spanish (and Portuguese as an asset) - 1 year fixed contract
Do you enjoy working in a very dynamic, challenging, multi-cultural environment? Are you motivated to be in the very center of PMI organizational transformation? Would you like to contribute to building a smoke-free future, and make a difference to our company and your colleagues? If the answer is “Yes!” then we are willing to hear from you!
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a communicative English speaker
• good knowledge of Spanish (Portuguese would be an asset)
• a candidate with solid experience in HR teams
• an action oriented individual, curious, who thrives in resolving difficult cases and embraces the challenge, who hates the unnecessary complexity and finds joy in streamlining processes
• a person with very good organization and interpersonal skills, who enjoys developing others
• an inquisitive problem solver highly attentive to details, with the ability to independently plan work and prioritize tasks of self and others
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As P&C Ops Specialist, you will:
• support P&C Managers/Directors and business stakeholders based in Portugal, Spain and Nordics, with their requests, especially more complicated and non-standard ones (e.g. prepare severance packages, complex reporting, etc.)
• learn local benefits and their administration, eligibility checks
• collaborate with payroll provider and 3rd party vendors (benefits providers and brokers)
• take part in the Finance processes for local benefits (raising purchase requisitions, GR, invoice approvals, preparing cost center splits and rebooking files, etc.)
• perform system actions in SAP, coordinate payroll activities, calculations, mass uploads, daily audit and quality check
• act as a focal point to ensure an end-to-end resolution of queries.
• On-board newly appointed P&C Managers/Directors on the processes supported by P&C Operations
• coordinate mass changes, collective increases, and global processes
• coordinate the onboarding and integration of new team members
• perform advanced reporting (BW, ad hoc)
• support the Team Leader in an active monitoring of KPIs, especially employee experience, gather feedback from customers and propose improvements based on the input
• coordinate the onboarding of newly appointed People Managers on the P&C tools and process
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employee
We are ready to hire you as a Senior if your experience would be relevant.
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.