Are you consumer focused, action oriented and you learn on the fly? Do you have courage to challenge status quo, an entrepreneurial spirit? If you want to challenge yourself and be part of our transformation, then APPLY NOW!
To strengthen our team we are currently looking for a Customer Care Process Owner (Maternity Cover).
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• Develop, review and edit requirements, business processes and recommendations related to Customer Care Projects and Service Providers
• Design, implement, and continually improve processes related to Service Providers (Customer Service Center, LSP, Distribution Partner)
• Ensure that processes will be documented and followed according to the standard models, with minimal exceptions by stakeholders and Service Providers
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in current processes and make recommendations for improvements.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge management database and training materials for Customer Service Center or Distribution Partner.
• Reporting on process performance, communicating process changes and improvement.
• Accountable for process performance, associated data quality of Service Providers and the business capability requirements for the systems that enable the process
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD MEET OUR CRITERIA:
• University Degree
• 2+ years previous experience as Business Process Owner or relevant position
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• A good command of Lean or six sigma methodology is considered a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Bulgarian
• Strong process and project management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, good understanding of process flows and ability to implement changes driven by stakeholders and customer insights
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
‘Philip Morris Bulgaria’ EOOD is part of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY 24.12.2019