BE A PART OF REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free future with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Key Accounts at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the Key Accounts team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‘day to day’
You will develop strategies and leverage on PM's leadership position to generate profitable volume growth, achieve market share objectives and ROI. The role includes establishing long-term strategic partnership and identify growth opportunities with assigned Key Accounts customers.
Specifically you will:
• Drive sales volume, share of market, and financial targets
• Prepare, review, monitor, and ensure the most accurate forecasts for supply and inventory at retails
• Develop strategies & action plans, ensure implementation and track/measure results
• Review and develop strategic trading term agreements to maximize sales growth, product distribution and profitability
• Continuously develop and leverage effective business by building relationships with responsible Key Accounts customers for mutual sales, profitability benefit, and agreed KSIs through the implementation of category management principles
• Coordinate with Trade Engagement team on developing trade support activities
• Plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate assigned Key Accounts activities executed by Field Sales Force according to agreed sales cycle plans aiming for successful in-store compliances and effective activities
• Conduct Key Account channel analysis/trends, understand competitors' activities, and forecast sales in order to improve the effectiveness of key account plans
Who we’re looking for
• University Degree in Business or Marketing
• Minimum 5 years sales experience in FMCG industry, of which 2 years are in modern trade account management
• Excellent command of English and Thai (both written and spoken)
• Advanced in Computer literacy (MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.