Microsoft O365 Security Engineer (MS-500, MS-100, MS-101)
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
You will be driving the design, implementation, and maintenance of modern cyber security & information protection solutions leveraging best-in-class technologies for PMI Digital Workplace & Collaboration product portfolio. It will completely enable new experiences and transforms ways of working to communicate & collaborate securely, on any device, anywhere.
Your ‘day to day’:
As IT Cyber Security Engineer you will be accountable for security administration, automation and engineering as well as configuration baselining and system hardening.
• Plan and deploy security tools and products in alignment with enterprise security strategy and architecture
• Define technical deployment scenarios, ensuring end-to-end security is embedded in ongoing and planned work streams
• Run proof-of-concepts, evaluate and recommend cyber security innovations and solutions
• Drive the retirement of legacy and migration to new technologies and as per the security roadmap
• Automate security processes and continuously look for efficiency gains through standardization and automation
• Configure and harden security settings of core solutions
• Provide IT security coaching and guidance to other team members, assisting them in resolving their tasks in secure and compliant manner
Who we’re looking for:
• Bachelor degree and hands-on work experience in information security
• Thorough understanding of IT security concepts (PAM, IAM, MFA, SSO, DLP, SIEM, BCP, DRP, RIM)
• Deep technical and business understanding of existing and emerging cyber risks and threats, business processes, internal controls, risk management & IT controls principles
• Good understanding of ITIL and solid working experience with change management
• Experience with architecting enterprise security solutions
• Excellent project management skills (both classical and agile)
• Proven ability to prioritize with several urgent activities in parallel
• Up-to-date with technology, especially Microsoft’s directions, roadmap, upcoming features and their impact on the company’s implementation/maintenance of Office 365 solutions
• High level of personal integrity, with ability to professionally handle confidential matters
• Strong verbal and written communication skills targeting IT & business audiences
• Good at building internal networks and comfortable in liaising with people in different areas of the company
• Passion for cyber security
• One or more Microsoft 365 specific certificates (such as MS-500, MS-101, MS-100) or other cyber security certificates (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSK) would be a plus
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞, 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐊.
In-depth experience in information technology and cyber security with strong focus on cloud security leveraging Microsoft technologies such as:
• Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
• Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS)
• Azure Information Protection (AIP)
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• Microsoft Intune security/protection policies
• Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
• Exchange Admin Center (EAC) / Exchange Online Protection (EOP) security
• Microsoft Defender ATP (MDATP)
• Microsoft 365 Admin Centers (Security, Compliance, Protection)
• Azure Automation, PowerShell, Log Analytics
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.