Are you an analytical & action oriented individual with strong customer focus? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next HR Shared Services Compensation & Benefits Specialist.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMPMI is looking for talented individuals to join its HR Shared Services Center team. As HR Specialist, you will be the first line and key contact for customers approaching HR SSC on HR related queries. You will act as an expert for all HR services provided to the assigned market(s), be the main focal point for local HR Teams and HR Management and perform local C&B related activities.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide customers with complete, accurate and timely answers according to global and local guidelines, within the frames of HR KPIs
- Maintain HR2U data and perform audit in accordance with Internal Controls requirements, Audit Procedure, OPMs and HR KPIs as well as support the SSC Compensation team during execution of global cycles (IC, Merit, Salary Surveys)
- Prepare high quality standard reports, including calculations and simulations. Run reports and eligibility checks in order to support local C&B cycles (awards, variable pay, benefit programs)
- Coordinate and execute complex mass changes by analyzing org. structure, file preparation, and follow up with involved parties
- Proactively identify areas and ways of improvement within services provided by HR SSC. Initiate and lead CI projects in order to improve service efficiency
- Play key role in knowledge retention in the team by on-boarding and training HR Generalists and create and update work instructions on a regular basis
You must possess a bachelor’s degree. You must have strong analytical skills and excellent command of MS Excel.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
The Finance Center, BGC Taguig City Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm