Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
Take the overall responsibility for managing the logistics process from Asia based EMS/ suppliers, ensuring performance of their logistics teams and owning the process from source to destination, being the main contact point between the EMS/ suppliers logistics services and PMI Supply chain functions. Continuous improvement and simplification of processes are key to ensure smooth logistics process.
EMS/TSP (Transportation Service Provider) Management
• Define and align the process flows with EMS and TSP, ensure they are adhere to the standard operation procedure.
• Be the go to person for all queries/issues with the logistics teams at EMS/TSP/Affiliates for relevant routes
• Represent the escalation point for EMS, TSP and Order Management and strive to problem solve in an efficient manner
• Work with the Logistics & Order Management Governance Team to identify efficiency & continuous improvement initiatives; Take lead on applying any process changes relating to the managed flows
• Work in close collaboration with other PMI entities ensuring a smooth flow of information, such as, Order Management, Planning and Fulfillment teams
Compliance and adherence to PMI principles, practices and Regulation
• Carry out all accountabilities & activities in full compliance with the related PMI Principles & Practices, standards and laws & regulations
• Ensure that PMI compliance principles are clear to all business partners and escalate to Management in case of misalignment
• Be responsible for providing inputs for the budgeting/ Rolling Forecast process for all managed flows.
• Identify opportunity for cost savings and optimize efficiency
Essential Skills and proficiency:
• Master's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related fields
• Proficient in English
• 10+ Years of experience in Logistics field; with solid experience in managing 3rd party logistics service provider
• Good knowledge of order fulfillment processes of B2C and B2B
• Good understanding of fundamentals in demand planning, production planning & MRP.
• SAP / SAP APO experience in related materials management and logistics modules preferred.
• E2E Supply Chain visibility tool (ideally E2OPEN) user preferred.
• Proven capability to drive results in a fast-paced & matrix work environment
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products.
As of Sept 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.8 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 51 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer