We are looking for a candidate to CFC Krakow team for the positions of
Senior Corporate Financial Analysts.
Please find below job ad for position of Senior Corporate Financial Analyst:
Are you up for a challenge? Are you a fast learner and passionate to grow in an international company? Then apply now.
We are currently looking for a Senior Corporate Financial Analyst for the PMI Corporate Financial Consolidation team in Krakow.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH
• Master degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Finance Engineering;
• 4 / 5 years of experience in finance department;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details, able to balance several tasks and priorities with resilience and positive attitude;
• Strong knowledge of financial analysis techniques, financial statements and US GAAP accounting;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships in a diverse working environment;
• Ability to work under pressure and keen to learn and face new challenges while looking for continuous improvement;
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
FIND A NEW PATH
You will have the chance to work under the corporate PMI Controlling function, in Corporate Financial Consolidation department in Krakow, Poland, and to participate in the consolidation of all PMI legal entities, which will offer a unique corporate view on PMI’s financials. Working together within a diverse and multinational team, you will assist the Manager Corporate Financial Consolidation in the overall effort related to data collection, processing, verification and consolidation in global financial applications.
As Senior Corporate Financial Analyst, you will:
• Prepare, co-ordinate and control Actual and Budget reporting cycles in an accurate manner in order to facilitate the data collection from Affiliates and Markets into global financial applications;
• Support affiliates and regional finance and/or business planning teams with questions and requests over data collection and consolidation, monitor and report on completeness, accuracy and timeliness of affiliates’ submissions;
• Execute consolidation calculations in global financial applications, investigate and fix calculation errors with support from PMI Corporate Controlling System department;
• Ensure full alignment and completeness of data in terms of consolidated PMI Actuals/Budget legal entity and management reporting financial results, variance analysis and PMI & segments share of market data;
• Lead business initiatives driven projects for seamless and efficient implementation of new processes.
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.