Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be responsible to establish the preparation of various reports and analysis spanning both Income Statement and Balance Sheet within the timeline. You are also given the opportunity to support various departments in identifying and analysing budgets and variances, and recommend efficient solutions for the exploitation of business opportunities and assist in working capital management.
Ultimately, you will plan, evaluate, design and implement our company’s budget and forecast to ensure business growth and compliance with the law and company policies.
Who we’re looking for
You will excel in this role if you possess:
• University degree in a related discipline with a recognised professional accounting qualification
• Minimum 5 years post qualifying experience with a multinational company or Big 4 accounting firm
• Strong knowledge and understanding of 3 statement model: Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
• A natural curiosity and a “big picture” mentality
• Advanced Excel proficiency with solid practical experience of using Excel for building and maintaining financial models
• Experience in liquidity planning and cash flow forecasting
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.