Are you open-minded and ready for challenges? Are you passionate about translating analysis into insights?
Would you like to join an international player in the middle of the largest transformation in its history?
If your answers are "YES", then you might be the perfect fit for our new position and our team in Zagreb.
We are looking for a Business Development & Planning Analyst to join our team as part of our Finance community, but to interact daily with almost all other functions in the company. The perfect candidate has 1 – 2 years of relevant experience, ideally in an international company, and is a highly analytical mind with a sense for details. We offer fixed term contract in duration of 12 months.
- Develop and continuously refresh market medium and long-range plans in a fast-changing environment;
- Multi-market and product related analysis including actual and estimates of industry, sales and channel performance;
- Support data preparation, analysis and reporting on both local and regional level of data analysis;
- Support the business, proactively seek information and feedback from all relevant sources to ensure appropriate data is collected, sound analysis is performed, and reports are available and accessible.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics;
- Preferably 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience, ideally in the area of Financial Planning / Consulting;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Croatian;
- Experience in MS Excel, modelling, ideally understands how to connect databases and is thriving on automation;
- Understanding of the components of Income Statement from Revenue line down to Profit;
- A highly analytical mindset with the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise manner to internal stakeholders;
- A team player at the same time dedicated and independent.
FIND A NEW PATH:
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products. We’re building our future on smoke-free products that are better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
STILL INTERESTED? APPLY BY 17th OF DECEMBER 2019.