At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Specifically, you will:
- Closely cooperate with business stakeholders to ensure accurate planning and budget allocation
- Define and manage IT service level agreements with customers
- Ensure services availability, performance, process and cost Improvements
- Ensure compliance with controls, GDPR and audit requirements
- Be responsible for Change, Problem and Incident Management processes for the supported services
- Solve complex problems using rigorous analysis and drawing information from a breadth sources, including Escalation Management
- Extend and improve our internal frameworks, establish guidelines and best practices
- Manage vendors and internal support team
- Be a part of the DevSecOps and Agile Transformation journey piloting and applying best practices
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of professional experience in business department or IT/IS area
- Understanding of key IT Solution Management processes (e.g. ITIL) and tools (ticketing systems e.g. Service-Now)
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered IT services
- “can do” attitude, excellent communication and problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure and to timescales
- Self-motivation and readiness to take responsibility
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Fluent English both written and oral
AS AN ASSET:
- Experience working in an agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- You are curious and keen to learn and experiments with new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of DevSecOps Tools and capabilities
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.