Are you curious and fast learner? Are you good at analysis and would show the outcome by delivering presentations?
If yes, read further. We are looking for a new
Business Development & Planning Analyst
Philip Morris Hungary Ltd. is looking for curious, fast learners and ambitious professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a multinational environment. The Business Planning department provides various quality analysis and insights to support management’s operational and strategic decisions. You will be able to gain a good understanding of management’s decision making process, capitalize your knowledge and develop your own capabilities.
- Analyze market trends and monitor business performance. Identify business drivers, issues and opportunities and present to management on a monthly basis
- Prepare budget scenarios, including pricing, tax and sales volume impacts, considering competitive environment in local market
- Drive the preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Ensure timely and accurate local and HQ reporting
- Regular update of management reporting systems
University or college studies in finance
More than 3 years of professional experience in finance / strategic planning & budgeting
Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge
Good communication and presentation skills
Problem solver, analytical and conceptual thinking
High level knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Philip Morris Hungary Ltd. was established in 1992 after Philip Morris International acquired the Eger Tobacco Factory. Today, we are one of the most significant tobacco companies in the country.
Our new office with brilliant facilities is located at Kálvin square in downtown.