IQOS Digital Specialist – Brand Messaging & Content Editorial
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Develop digital & content strategies with Digital Strategy & Experience Manager by identifying by understanding our brand’s digital personality and build its tone of voice in local language through strong concept and copies that resonate with the local market
- Define locally and contextually relevant digital marketing communications based on the consumer insights
- Create guidelines for internal & agency alignment to bridge the gap between digital communication strategies and actual campaign execution
• Lead and orchestrate digital communications and creative production
- Craft campaign messaging across digital touchpoints that speak in consumer’s language
- Quality control for translation of all global marketing and legal content on digital owned platforms into local language
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business program teams to develop sales-ready messaging and positioning for commercial and e-commerce campaigns
- Audit all written digital communication content to find out where their tone of voice was in action and where it was missing.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 5+ years of experience in brand marketing, digital marketing, PR, or copywriting for B2C
• Expertise in creative content & editorial development
• Experience in developing integrated digital strategies (brand/product marketing & communications), including action plans and roadmap
• Ability to derive business insights from a variety of market/consumer/platform/marketing performance data
• Experience developing and managing brand/campaign websites, social media platforms (especially Kakao) and mobile applications
• Strong in project and campaign management, stakeholder communication, and multi-tasking
• Fluent in both Korean and English preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application