Are you inquisitive, creative, and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Supervisor Retail Engagement who will be responsible to:
• Planning, monitoring and controlling the implementation of trade marketing activities
• Managing, implementing, and evaluating territory and channel’s strategy to ensure excellent execution in line with outlet’s potency and consumer preference
• Managing and implementing strong business relationships with all stakeholders
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (S1) in any major with minimum GPA 3.00
• Minimum 1 year work experience in field sales with supervisory experience, preferably in FMCG
• Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills
• Proven leadership and organizational savvy
• Fast learner and able to work in minimum guidance and supervision
• Willing to work in field
• Willing to be placed in Sumatera
• Having a driving license (SIM) type A
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!