Intern Market Integration in Neuchâtel for a 6-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student:
• Currently studying for an Economic, Management, Hospitality bachelor or master degree
• Proactive, responsible, autonomous and collaborative
• Proficient in Office package
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, French is a plus
If you are also flexible, good with deadlines, teamwork and creativity, you are the one we want inside the Operations department in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
• Supporting the update of MOS (follow-up with Supply Planners & storing the documents)
• Update and adjust the content for the SC Academy sessions
• Update and maintenance of the Supply Chain Synch Hub SharePoint that works as a repository of the official documentation for our processes
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer in Switzerland and in Japan.