Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for you :
Intern Market Integration
You are :
• Currently studying for your Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or related area
• Proactive, responsible, autonomous and collaborative, customer oriented
• Proficient in Office package
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, French is a plus
If you are also flexible, good with deadlines, teamwork and creativity, you are the one we want inside the Supply Chain department in Renens, Switzerland.
• Run project management & supply planning activities related to RRP launch projects for the new markets in line with the targeted launch timings
• Establish full alignment among the project stakeholders and ensure the timely delivery of the project steps
• Conduct change management activities (timely & structured communications, training) for the new markets regarding the Supply Chain processes & systems
• Communicate status of the project regularly to the market and Supply Chain management
This is your opportunity to:
• Experience in cross-functional projects & change management
• Build know-how on establishing end-to-end Supply Chain processes & systems from scratch
• Understand Sync Hub operating model & processes
• Build digital savvy by experiencing new Supply Chain digital solutions
• Expanding know-how on RRP platforms and various Supply Chain challenges & corresponding solutions at different markets
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer in Switzerland.