Are you an action oriented individual with good problem solving skills? If yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Plant Services Technician.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Factory Engineering Team in our Batangas site. As Plant Services Technician, you support the factory planned production volumes by maintaining and operating utility equipment such as chillers, air compressors, boilers, vacuums, HV electrical system, and other utility systems in accordance to factory standards, policies and procedures. You will also support the achievement of production volumes by ensuring uninterrupted supply of factory utilities and productivity initiatives relating to factory utilities. In the role, you will apply the basic know-how by studying, proposing and applying modifications to equipment, installations and systems in order to improve the equipment, systems or facilities.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintenance and Operations
• Perform daily routine inspection, major repairs, maintenance and operation of utilities, etc. in accordance to factory standard operating policies and procedures.
• Execute maintenance tasks as planned through MEX computerized maintenance management system. Perform required maintenance activities per maintenance plan in MEX for all utilities equipment and ensure the equipment is at optimal operating conditions.
• Document analyze daily operation and take appropriate actions to ensure equipment are in optimum operating conditions and supportive to the requirements of the factory.
Spares and Consumables
• Determine spare parts requirements, coordinate and follow up requirements to ensure continuous factory operation and sustain production requirements.
• Perform repair works based on manufacturer's recommendation, technical best practices and in accordance to technical and EHS policies and procedures.
• Execute trouble-shooting on all equipment components of such nature mechanical, electrical, electronic and instrument related problems.
• Monitor factory utilities and power consumption and parameters. Report findings and recommendations to supervisor for decision making.
Consolidated Service Agreements and External Vendors
• Lead outsourced maintenance contractors in the execution of maintenance works covered in the consolidated service agreements.
• Assist in external tasks delegated to vendor and ensures tasks are undertaken in compliance to PM terms, standards and requirements.
• Coordinate the execution of external tasks contained in service agreements delegated to vendors and ensure the tasks are carried out as per PM terms, standards and requirements.
• Assists with preparation of equipment specification, drawings, work scopes, and purchase requisitions for equipment and contract services.
• Document events, check list, maintenance activities and repairs, and all other relevant information as per PM records management system, policies and procedures. Maintain documentation based on PM records management system.
• Maintain Best Manufacturing Practices on housekeeping and proper chemical handling in accountable areas as per PM policies and procedure and government regulations.
• Comply with the EHS policies and accident prevention, environmental and compliance programs. Review work areas for potential hazards and report hazards, injuries/illnesses and other losses to their supervisors.
You have a college degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any equivalent Technical or Vocational courses. A minimum of 3 years experience in the maintenance and operation of building systems, building and grounds, BMS, PLCs and process instruments/controllers with hands-on in programming and ladder logic diagrams, utilities equipment (i.e. boilers, compressors, chillers, pumps, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), high voltage/medium voltage and low voltage electrical systems, waste water treatment plant, water treatment plant, and other building services equipment) preferably with exposure to fast moving consumer goods. You must also be amenable to be assigned in Batangas City.