Are you enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter, who works effectively to meet tight deadlines? Do you have excellent analytical, problem solving and positive relationship and interpersonal skills? Do you have the courage to make a difference, constantly looking for better, more efficient ways to innovate processes and company assets? Do you have a university degree in Audit, Accounting or Finance? Do you have a good financial background and knowledge of US GAAP accounting? Do you have a previous experience in one of the big four audit companies and ideally 5 to 7 years’ experience in internal audit within a multinational company?
If yes, this job is just for you.
This role will be based in Morocco
We are looking for a Senior Internal Controls Analyst to join our IC Department for Maghreb countries. Ideally, you are certified CIA or CPA or in the process to completing a Finance or Audit certification. You also have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word & Power Point) and will be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Rise to the challenge
Working together within a diverse and multinational team, you will support the Manager Internal Controls Maghreb in the overall efforts to identify and assess financial, operational, compliance as well as information systems risks in all areas of Philip Morris International's business in Maghreb affiliates, reducing non-added value administrative tasks while keeping in place sound controls and compliance environment. You will use your financial knowledge, analytical and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company's internal controls environment. You will be required to communicate the results of your work to local and regional management.
Specifically you will:
- Provide advice and recommendations as necessary to strengthen internal controls and to make sure the standards are met in order to protect company assets and ensure efficiencies.
- Ensure that existing Policies & Procedures are current and up-to date.
- Identify areas where new Policies & Procedures need to be developed and implemented.
- Assist in ensuring that all required Corporate Internal Controls/Governance reporting is performed in compliance with company Principles and Practices and with local regulatory requirements (as applicable).
- Provide appropriate level of partnership to internal (Corporate Audit) and external auditors in the execution of their reviews.
- Ensure that audit findings are followed-up and resolved.
- Deliver training programs to ensure that the local affiliate understand, implement and align with the requirements of both controls standard methodologies and regulatory requirements.
- Be involved in a multitude of special projects, business processes and social changes.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required by PMI policies as well as any ad hoc requests generated by PMI Internal Controls Central team.
Find a new path
Philip Morris Maroc S.A.R.L. offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a Global Market Leader
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
"PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer”