Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our international Information Security team in the beautiful city of London, UK.
Your “day to day”
• As the Lead for the area within Information Security supporting corporate functions, you will act as the single point of contact to support Information Security demands for corporate functions (e.g. finance & treasury, human resources, external affairs, etc.)
• Lead the design and coordinate the implementation of a multi-year Information Security program for corporate functions, aligned with the company strategic priorities and focused on digitalization transformation
• Support and enable the design, implementation and operation of solutions for corporate functions in line with internal and external information security requirements, within and beyond PMI affiliates and service centers
• Scope includes securing the digitalization for corporate finance solutions (including management reporting & budgeting, business planning, tax & treasury, integrated finance business services and risk management & compliance domains), human resources solutions (including talent and workforce planning, employee information management and insights, performance & rewards domains) and external affairs solutions
• Further establish the Information Security Corporate Platforms team by ensuring that it is staffed with the required talents and experience
• Establish an efficient and effective collaboration protocol with other Information Security & Data Privacy teams that are expected to support Information Security Corporate Platforms with their capacity and capabilities
Who we’re looking for
• 10+ years in IT domains in areas relevant to Information Security, such as risk management, secure architecture design, application security, system controls, security audit, disaster recovery and business continuity
• Proven track record in designing and implementing information security strategies/programs including corporate functions such as finance & treasury, human resources and external affairs areas
• Demonstrated experience in leading and coordinating the execution of large, complex projects related to Information Security
• Practical experience in implementing information security management systems such as the NIST SP 800-53, ISO 2700x, Information Security Forum (ISF), COBIT 5, AICPA Trust Service Criteria, COSO framework, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, PCI-DSS compliance
• Stakeholder management, demand management, written and oral presentation, management of virtual teams, problem solving and decision-making
• Knowledge about encryption and network technologies, ideally with experience at large companies
• Familiarity with cloud computing architectures (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, SaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security
• Agile/DevOps organizations and cultures
The job/role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers