What will your typical day look like?
As a Digital Trade Engagement Specialist, YOU will be responsible for the development and deployment of trade engagement activities for all trade channels (General trade & key accounts). YOU will co-develop engagement strategies segmented and customized by channels and work closely with Commercial Planning team to produce trade engagement plans (short term and long term). Including, gaining agreement with stakeholders in departments that are key to ensure successful deployment (Brand, Key account Managers, RRP).
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Content and Product Ownership – Enable optimum trade education and engagement by planning and aligning the DTE content with all commercial initiatives nationally. Including coordination with cross functional departments to ensure the content is aligned with the initiative and delivers relevant education. Define the deployment timelines & tools and coordination with DPO team.
• Execution – Responsible for the execution of email campaigns, retailer survey and Tasks via marketing cloud and other DTE Toolbox. Timely execution of the trade engagement initiatives by coordinating with cross-functional department (DPO, Marketing & art Department) and deployment of educational activities, retailer tasks and other educational content via DTE website.
• Planning & Communication - Build and maintain an accurate and transparent trade engagement calendar that outlines all commercial initiatives and activities for RRP and combustible products in the country. Ensure all key stakeholders are well informed about execution timing and details of deployment plans. Accomplish this through active participation in Project, Commercial Planning and Key Account Meetings and leading discussions that improve the understanding with Commercial planning & key account team.
• Project Management – High investments in projects that add value to the organization and improving existing processes by moving them to digital platform (where applicable) and/or developing new tools to support PMI initiatives. Work collaboratively with cross-functional project key stakeholders to ensure superior execution of any Digital Trade Engagement projects
• Reporting – Analyze reports, identify insights in order to support continuous improvement of the platform and retail trade engagement performance. Develop reporting requirements for Digital trade engagement KPIs to ensure the Commercial Intelligence team has necessary information and direction to develop and maintain actionable reporting and analytics for decision making.
Your qualifications include:
• Post-secondary education related to Business Studies or similar
• 2-4 years of experience with loyalty/marketing programs is strong asset
• Minimum one year of field experience as Sales Representative and experience working with cross-functional team is preferred
• Proficiency in Digital Marketing tools (Marketing Cloud, Pardot)
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and interpretation of insights reporting and analytics
• Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
• Digital Marketing experience is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.