Treasury Analyst - Back Office
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Treasury Analyst-Back Office for the Finance team in Krakow:
• a fast learner with a university degree in Finance or equivalent,
• minimum 1 year of relevant experience (preferably banking related field,
• a candidate with fluency in English, knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office,
• a professional with knowledge and understanding of treasury principals and processes.
As a Treasury Analyst-Back Office you will:
• Confirm, settle and reconcile financial transactions of PMI Affiliates in the scope (other than performed by global Treasury Center) with banks and other PMI affiliates to ensure timely verification and reconciliation of transactions, account balances and positions,
• Maintain respective static data in the company’s treasury management system,
• Prepare Treasury reports and maintain high level of controls (SOX and operational),
• Accurately and timely process treasury manual payments in line with all legal requirements and PMI,
• Contact with banks to solve payment issues,
• Assist Supervisor Treasury in controlling tasks, pro-actively seek the area of improvements and participate in their implementation,
• Participate in projects/implementations related to payment systems.
•private medical and dental care, life insurance
•subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.