IS Analyst - Technical Infrastructure (Quebec City or Toronto)
Rise to the challenge
As an IT Infrastructure Analyst will be responsible for building, deploying and maintain IT infrastructure solutions, systems and services required by the business and aligned with global standards and policies, providing support for all the implemented infrastructure services (networks, servers, data centers)
Let’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role you will:
• Understand and promote globally agreed technology standards and solutions, PMI's Affiliate Reference Architecture and PMI's Global Application Portfolio
• Contribute and assist in the analysis and understanding of business needs, definition of IT solutions from the Global IT offerings and delivery of IT services required by the function.
• Plan and execute service and technology improvements
• Proactively identify and provide solutions to business requirements not supported by the Global Portfolio, and communicate, collaborate and make agreements for such solution with the Global functions.
• Contribute and assist in the design, development and maintenance of local solutions for the function following the global PMI standards and procedures.
• Contribute and assist in the development and/or implementation of appropriate system’s documentations, training programs/materials, and business continuity plans for the RBH systems.
• Contribute and assist in the delivery of IT Services in the most optimized fashion (timely, cost effective, secure, stable, reliable and user-friendly, both from IT and user perspective)
• Ensure the adherence to all PMI policies and guidelines on security and compliance by assessing and implementing IT Security requirements
Let’s talk about what you bring
• Fluent in French and English
• If located in Toronto, willing to travel to Quebec once a month.
• University degree in Computer Science /Information Systems /Engineering
• Certificates, degrees or experience in Project management & service management
• 3+ years in delivering and supporting IT infrastructure solutions in a large and multinational company
• Experience in Service Management (ITIL preferred)
• Good communication and collaborative skills
• Good technical diagnostic skills, analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience managing IT Infrastructure following ITIL processes: incident, change, problem, configuration and capacity management.
• Preferred environments include MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, HP ProLiant, Hyper-V, Cisco Routers/Switches/Access Points/Meraki, Riverbed Steelhead, Palo Alto, MPLS and Internet based WAN, Skype Enterprise Voice.
• Experience in agile methodologies and DevOps is an asset
• Experience in cloud-based solutions is a plus (AWS, Azure, Office 365)
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our IT department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.