Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Being part of the Commercial team at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our commercial team forward.
Your ‘day to day’
Support information and analytics required to enable overall development and implementation of Commercial plans and initiatives, delivering quality analysis and recommendations. You will report directly to Manager Commercial Planning. Accountabilities include:
• Develop insightful reports with data analysis and recommendations to support the Commercial team. Some reports includes, but not limited to, market analysis and performance analysis of Commercial initiatives.
• Develop reports on E-Commerce data analytics with regards to purchasing behaviours and volume achievements.
• Analyse publicly available market information to ensure portfolio competitiveness and cross synthesize various data sources to perform robust competitive analysis.
• Develop and ensure delivery of Commercial presentations for internal key stakeholders.
• Assist in the tracking of monthly Commercial budget assigned to respective functions, ensuring the most efficient and effective use of resources.
• Work closely with the Finance planning team to achieve overall net revenue and marginal contribution targets.
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or Business Analytics
• At least 1-2 years of experience in Sales Information, Business Analytics, Finance Analyst/Planning or Sales & Marketing, preferably in a FMCG company
• Strong proficiency in Excel with some understanding of programming languages
• Competency in Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Power BI is preferred
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with people across all levels within an organization
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.