Are you an individual with strong management, marketing and negotiation skills? Are you strategic, creative, and good at collaborating with others? Have you experienced account management, planning and activation? Would you like to be part of our Marketing team? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Consumer Engagement Field Specialist
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
The Marketing Team is looking for talented and action-oriented candidates to join its Consumer Engagement team. You will be reporting to Supervisor Consumer Engagement Field to enhance the awareness and appeal of PM products to our audience within the defined territory by implementing all necessary promotional activities according to given guidelines.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned territory, analyze coverage efficiency and assess effectiveness of key LAMP locations to be visited regularly.
• Deploy brand visibility items at identified outlets in coordination with the CE Supervisor / Manager within the assigned territory
• Implement, develop and improve promotional activities according to the approved annual plans with respect to establishing LAS direct consumer contacts, name generation, sampling, and/or switch-selling to support the brand building strategies
• Submit timely reports at the end of each promotional activity focusing on outcome analysis and performance evaluation.
• Establish excellent business contacts with key LAMP business partners to agree on placement and use of POS materials, and the implementation of promotional activities.
• Ensure availability and ranging of identified brands and brand variants at outlets in coordination with the CE Supervisor / Manager within the assigned territory
• Possess high level negotiation skills with LAMP owners in securing, renewing and/or bargaining contracts such as, but not limited to, merchandising agreements & promotional activities
• Continuously monitor and report latest trends and developments at LAMP outlets within the assigned territory
• Conduct on-the-spot consumer engagement activities such as, but not limited to, pack-swapping, selling, sampling.
• Deploy POSMs and spot-check activities in compliance with local laws and company principles and practices as confirmed with all required internal stakeholders.
You must have a bachelor’s degree, with strong interpersonal, presentation, planning, prioritizing and organizational skills, and can lead/support a number of projects with tight deadlines. Field sales exposure is an advantage, but must have good driving skills and a holder of valid Philippine driver’s license for at least twelve (12) months.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Location: NCL - Guiguinto area
Schedule: 6PM to 3AM for four (4) out of five (5) work days in a week