Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Key Account Specialist, this is a critical role within the Commercial team in Mexico. This role is responsible of full implementation and deployment on commercial initiatives of PMM (Philip Morris Mexico) strategies by channel under Key Accounts Department. Management of commercial agreements renewal based on deep customer and GETS analysis. Main contact between chains (Wal-mart, Soriana, Sanborns) and PMM involved business units (staff and field sales force) to provide a robust two way communication channel in order to activate on time action plans ensuring the operational knowledge.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Ensure the proper management of the category within the account aligning common KPIs (Volume, SOM, Inventory, CPW ) through the correct operative performance; assuring the optimal portfolio allocation reducing LOGD in the Key Accounts Channel
• Responsible for delivering deep analysis on GETS in order to design the most suitable commercial strategies for each account as well as providing accurate initiatives for a better budget allocation ensuring compliance and positive ROI for PMM
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective communication channel between the account and PMM’s business units for the correct implementation of the commercial activities; ensuring long term relationships
• Responsible for delivering deep analysis and integral proposals in order to support commercial and logistics agreements renewals aligned with PMM´s strategy direction
• Ensure the correct implementation of the Price Increase process in the accounts data base through the continuous monitoring on volume, validating purchase orders and releasing invoicing process with C&C and Distribution
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and required skills:
• Education: Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or in a related field
• Two year experience in the commercial area (Sales, Marketing, Trade marketing)
• Advanced Excel and proficient in PowerPoint for presentation purposes
• Collaborative skills: Must be able to work with cross-functional teams
• Advanced English required
• Know-how of the High End Trade channel (nice to have)
• Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills
Find a new path!
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader!
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values!