Manager IT Consumer, Service Performance – Buenos Aires
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
We’ve recently launched a new IT Consumer organization at PMI and we are responsible for all of the solutions, technologies and services that underpin our engagement with our customers. We look after corporate web platforms, global commerce platforms, digital engagement platforms, consumer lifecycle platforms and omnichannel services for B2B and B2C channels.
The IT Consumer group is accountable for the architecture/design, development/industrialization, integration/deployment, engineering, sustainability/improvement and delivery areas. It’s a very diverse group with our key people being located in London in the UK, Jakarta in Indonesia and Buenos Aires in Argentina. We also partner closely with Infosys in Mohali and Hyderabad in India, who are a big and important part of our family.
Our team is called AppOps and is responsible for delivering, running and improving the technology landscape that underpins our products and services, as well as providing application support and management. Our end-to-end delivery teams include engineering, continuous improvement, delivery and planning and service management roles of varying levels.
We have four delivery teams responsible for the transition and management of technology: CommerceOps, TechOps, MarketingOps and WebOps – these teams cover our entire consumer technology landscape and partner with our colleagues in Solutions Management and Domain Architecture to deliver outstanding business outcomes backed by well integrated and performant technology.
We also have three enabling teams that are responsible for the transition, governance, improvement, strategy, change and service architecture of our groups: Service Engineering, Service Delivery and Service Strategy/Governance. The enabling teams work deeply with our delivery teams, customers, partners and vendors to improve and deliver a more holistic service.
Our team seeks to be highly customer and consumer centric and we are looking for outstanding individuals who enjoy working on large, complex and multi-dimensional problems, to help us design and deliver the next phase of our technology operational model. We work in a highly regulated environment across many geographies with a fast-paced business environment which is incredibly interesting to work in.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Manager IT Consumer, Service Performance you will be accountable for the overall design, management and reporting of performance and volume across the IT Consumer AppOps team, which includes the TechOps, MarketingOps, CommerceOps & WebOps delivery teams. In addition you will form strong a relationship with the Service Engineering team to ensure planning of continual improvement activity across the department.
More specifically you will:
• Design, develop and automate a suite of dashboards that provide insightful data to a global, busy and complex technology environment
• Deeply understand and pro-actively build reporting and data visualization for key projects, operational services and capacity management aligned to the AppOps roadmap
• Integrate and blend data sources to provide multi-dimensional data visualization ensuring fidelity and accuracy of data
• Partner with the AppOps Leadership Team to develop a roadmap of data, reporting and visualization solutions that will improve our ability to base decisions on data
• Deliver simplification in the way we deliver data and constantly partner with teams to ensure the measurement and subsequent reporting is valid, targeted and automated
• Act as a voice of the customer by making our performance transparent to our customers and incorporate change into our reporting estate to ensure a holistic view of our services
• Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships across the organization, and also across the vendor and partnership network
• Partner with teams external to AppOps to leverage new and existing processes to improve ways of working (such as Lean, Agile and DevOps) and deploy these changes masterfully across Service Performance
Who we’re looking for
• Proven experience in a data visualization and KPI-based role using a multitude of data sources to compile insightful and meaningful reporting
• Deep and significant technical experience with Tableau, PowerBI, ServiceNow and Microsoft Excel
• Experience of creating automated dashboard suites customized to business requirement in an attractive but content-first way
• Exposure in storytelling and using data to influence, must have demonstrable experience in both designing reporting, measuring outcomes and changing the course of others through the usage of data
• Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build relationships at every level and influence decision making through multiple ways using data
• Experience of managing conflicting priorities and stakeholders in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing business demand
• Mastery of various project methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, Critical Path Method, Prince2)
• Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific where necessary
• Fluent English
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.