Are you driven to results, collaborative and a passionate Business leader? Do you work effectively under pressure? Do you have strong teamwork and communication skills? Do you have critical thinking and problem solving skills? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Territory Manager to join our team. If you are a graduate in Business Studies, or Marketing with excellent skills in Microsoft tools and Digital savvy. If you have a minimum of 4 years work experience in marketing and/or sales. If you have a prior work experience in the FMCG industry and in managing teams (preferably in the field). If you are agile and action oriented and you are fluent in French and English, both written and oral…Then, this job is for you!
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Working together within a diverse and a multinational team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing organization development strategy. Define functional skills, competencies, tools, resources and training methodology needed to develop and further enhance deployment organization. Monitor efficiency of development activities and tools and propose improvements as necessary.
More specifically you will:
- Contribute to the development of distribution, consumer and stakeholder engagement strategies and plans for the assigned territory in order to gain competitive advantage and fulfill the company’s overall business targets in the market.
- Propose, implement and manage territory level Business Plan and actively contribute in formulating business problems we are trying to solve per community.
- Manage Territory Data gathering and reporting for the assigned territory.
- Validate and analyze consumer and trade data in order to better understand the territory and define action plan for improvements.
- Control and track all major budget parameters in assigned territory and ensure that reporting requirements are met.
- Continuously search for new business opportunities at existing and potential Point of Sales, Legal Age Meeting Points, and build and maintain productive relationships with distributor.
- Supervise implementation of brand activations plans.
- Define KPIs for General Trade and Consumer Engagement for the assigned territory and ensure the implementation in line with the agreed standards.
- Ensure marketing materials are ordered on time and with the right quantities in line with Point of Sale segmentation.
- Ensure development of the organizational skills and competencies required to implement deployment strategy in the assigned territory through recruitment, talent and performance management and development actions.
- Foster the effective team and work environment and encourage initiative to allow individuals within the organization to maximize their potential in the job and increase the overall performance in organization, team spirit and motivation.
FIND A NEW PATH
Philip Morris Services S.A. Tunisia Rep office offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.8 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 52 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
"PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer”