Are you highly analytical, driven, engaging, and persuasive? Do you have the passion to make a difference among your customers? Would you like to have a pivotal role in ensuring the achievement of volume and market share targets? Would you like to have a pivotal role in influencing commercial plans and activities? If the answer is yes, then we'd like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Area Trade Marketing Executive.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Commercial Planning Group. You will coordinate, synchronize, and structure roll out of all commercial activities to provide for a targeted deployment that is adapted to various needs of different territories, leading the area cycle planning process. You will also be coordinating quantity and timely availability of cycle material as well as PPOSM; and will support Commercial Planning manager in building commercial plans and strategies, and notably by including PMFTC trade programs and consumer activation or proposing new ones adapted to the area needs.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the area cycle planning process based on targeted deployment of commercial activities and identified territory and consumer needs
- Monitors and measures relevance and effectiveness of trade and consumer activation programs and provides corrective measures when necessary
- Ensures that established framework and processes on reporting market intelligence are provided on a timely and consistent manner by all relevant stakeholders (Field sales / WS / KS)
- Provide relevant data on brand performance/trends and recommend initiatives covering portfolio and deployment strategies and commercial activities
- Coordinates quantity and timely availability of Point of Sale Merchandising Materials (both Temporary and Permanent), according to the area cycle plans
- Uphold corporate integrity and values, ensuring all activities comply with PMFTC policies and procedures, including Sales Force Operating Policies and Procedures, local and federal laws and International Marketing Code and also, ensure all activities such as sales incentives or trade engagement are in accordance with brand objectives.
You must have a bachelor’s degree, with strong analytical and negotiation skills, general and industry knowledge on trade, consumer, competition, and regulatory framework; as well as knowledgeable on sales fundamentals, targeted commercial resource deployment and has experience in budget management, and people management and development. Extensive field experience in consumer goods companies, brand building or consumer engagement experience is a plus.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
NCR Sales Office/s: Marikina or Pasig Sales Office
Mondays to Saturdays, Generally 8:30AM to 5:30PM