Are you an individual with strong interpersonal and analytical skills? Are you detail oriented and good at collaborating with others? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Finance Control Analyst.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals to join its Sales Finance team. You will work within the Sales Office to ensure that operational and financial controls are in place and are in accordance with the company’s principles and practices.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that operational and financial controls, SOX and PMI Practices & Principles are in place in the Sales Office
- Provides timely and accurate inputs or propose solutions to Head of Sales Finance on ongoing initiatives, SO concerns, and potential areas of improvement in the Sales Area of Responsibility
- Performs audits on financial transactions to ensure compliance thru Trade AR Confirmation and surprise stock count in Panel and Warehouse
- Provides foresight and protect business from internal and external risks, through predictive analytics and reporting
- Creates and monitor a system of controls and procedures for the management of the company assets
- Ensures compliance on regulatory requirements such as LBT, CWT and Business Permit.
- Prepares regular and ad hoc Finance-related reports as required by the business
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Puerto Princesa Sales Office