BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Assist in building, implementing and promoting the consumer insights and commercial function within PM Korea by disseminating consumer-centric mindset across the organization and assisting in the design and implementation of insights generation workshops with cross functional teams
• Liaise with research agencies and other agencies coordinating the production of consumer insights and research materials and the implementation of study methodologies, including:
- Writing ad-hoc research briefs, questionnaires and guidelines
- Coordinating and attending fieldwork when necessary, ensuring compliance with PMI quality standards, research protocols and legal/marketing requirements
- Checking the validity and consistency of data collected
- Supporting in the execution of consumer and trade research studies
- Contributing to the review and synthesis of reports, conclusions and recommendations generated by local or selected suppliers
• Work closely with brand teams, finding connections to their brands with consumer insight by supporting information gathering on consumers and trends; and support drafting of situation analysis to identify the current strengths and weaknesses of brands
• Assist in providing strategic market information and analysis with business implications and recommendations to ensure that marketing decisions are made based on sound market insight
- Drive data extraction, analysis and synthesis that focuses on strategic priorities
- Participate in analysis and presentation of actionable, strategically focused, evidence-based recommendations
- Drive the monitoring and evaluation of marketing and sales activities
• Assist in establishing a structured knowledge management process that harnesses consumer and market information to feed the generation and innovation processes
- Gather and provide concise and insightful information about adult smokers’ behaviors, attitudes, beliefs, etc.
- Establishes and builds close collaborative working relationships with the teams such as brand groups, planning team and sales department driving innovation processes and provides the necessary support to ensure strong linkage between insights and innovation
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s Degree and above
• 7 to 10 years of work experience in consumer-related fields in a research agency or an advertising agency
• Work experience in in-house brand marketing research team within consumer goods industry
• Strong in numerical analysis, results-orientation, logical thinking, and learning agility
• Fluent in English and Korean
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application