Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is seeking curious, fast learners and ambitious young professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a multinational environment. The Financial Accounting department is in charge of statutory accounting and reporting. The advertised position is responsible for Investor relations, including Annual Report and participation on organization of Annual General Meeting of shareholders, certain GL activities and preparation of financial statements based on IFRS. You will be able to capitalize on your knowledge and develop your own capabilities.
CAN YOU SAY THE FOLLOWING ABOUT YOURSELF?
- I have University degree in Economics/Finance
- I have more than 2 years of professional experience preferably in investors relations agenda or in financial accounting and/or audit
- I work very well with SAP, MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- I am comfortable to communicate in English on daily basis with the top management – speaking, presenting, writing
- I am a problem solver, analytical and conceptual thinking are natural for me
- I am proactive, independent and customer oriented person with a clear drive for results
- I can organize things in timely manner, have sense of detail, and handle proactively non-standard situations
- I have a growth mindset and I am keen on my personal development
Balanced split between Investor Relations and GL activities
- Coordinate preparation of Annual and Mid-Year Report within several departments and external service providers
- Participation on preparation of annual and mid-year standalone and consolidated financial statements in line with IFRS, including notes to the financial statements and related analysis
- Play active role in organization of Annual General Meeting (AGM), prepare management’s presentations for the AGM, Board of Directors and Supervisory Board meetings
- Carry out regular and ad-hoc accounting duties (e.g. provisions entries, intercompany transfer pricing adjustments, etc.) and advise other departments in accounting related matters
- Prepare documents for meetings with external investment community
- Coordinate with company’s external financial auditor
- Prepare statutory reports for Czech Nation Bank and Czech Statistical Office
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.