Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We´re now looking for a Key Account Executive with focus on Analytics, insights and supporting our Danish sales team to deliver a Smoke-free future!
As a Key Account Executive you will get the challenging opportunity to support our Stakeholders and Key Account Managers with insights and decisions in our journey to create a Smoke-free Denmark. You will continue to develop the processes and supporting our FMC and RRP business in the Key Account environment using experience from FMCG sales. Your workday will be dynamic depending on both the business needs and your own recommendations out of the insights that you’re getting from our data.
You will be responsible to:
• Support the Key Account team with analytics, reports and admin tasks
• Be responsible for a few of our smaller accounts (incl. account development and budget management)
• Coordinate account plans, actions and activities
• Propose action plans based on own analysis
• Run projects related to implementation of trade activities
WHO YOU ARE
For this position, were looking for someone with:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales environment
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business
• Good communication skills (written, oral and in presentation)
• Negotiation skills are meriting
• Good financial & analytical skills
• Experienced user in MS Office, especially Excel
• Dynamic team player, while able to work independently
• Action oriented
• Being able to propose concrete actions based on thorough data analysis
• Fluency in Danish and English is mandatory
If you have previous experience from working with Cat Man Solutions or Nielsen databases you will adapt quickly to your new role within PMI.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.