As ‘Digital Trade Engagement Manager’ you will lead the development and expansion of our Trade Community through our OPEN digital platform.
So what will you be spending your energies on?
With your team, agencies, and connected 3rd party, you will ‘community Manage’ the 2 OPEN retailer communities in Belgium & in The Netherlands.
In addition to keeping engagement from your community, you will interact with them in order to bring efficiency and growth to our Business, always keeping the customer @the center.
Sales Force.com (SFDC Community cloud module, Marketing cloud module, cloud craze) is your playground and is the ecosystem to engage with your audience.
YOUR GEOGRAPHY PLAYGROUND: The Netherlands and Belgium
YOUR STAKEHOLDERS: PMI EU Region HQ, PM Benelux (Reduce Risk Products, Marketing, Commercial, IT)
To fulfil your mission you manage 3rd parties:
-Digital Creatives agencies (Berlin Germany, London Uk)
-Tool 3rd parties i-framed into the Platform (Belgium - Nordics)
- Call Center – customer care support (Portugal)
You are keen in knowing your customer in a 360-degree way, you engage them with great win-win ideas/solutions and this all at a fast pace to get impact. That’s what makes you smile. And of course, a high five your co-workers.
• You Define strategy and related KPIs, in line with Local Management and the EU Region Indirect retail Team.
• You reach those KPIs by keeping the customer at the core of your strategy.
• With your team support and in co-creation with the local teams, , you manage and strengthen the engagement on Campaigns interacting weekly to get results. (brand centric, brand agnostic, retailer DNA)
• You execute the defined calendar and optimize the campaign execution by tracking performance of those and pivot/stop/optimize them along the way. (Platform and Campaigns)
• You increase membership (GET) and engagement (KEEP).
• You develop and increase (GROW) the penetration and impact of the business initiatives
• You initiate and support all the strategy changes on a ‘fast mode’ using digital to bring solution whenever relevant.
• You Advocate and help stakeholders into our digital transformation.
• You monitor KPIs on weekly base the KPIs, and campaign performance metrics, draw insights and turn them into action when relevant.
• You manage actively and on regular formal and informal ways your internal Stakeholders.
• You develop and optimize the digital ecosystem to deliver best experience towards our customers.
• You participate and represent the team at EU level (3 times a year) in order to share best practices.
Who are you?
• You know the retailer and you are retailer centric whatever it takes.
• You have a Community Manager Experience. Social media do not have any secrets for you.
• You understand fully the Business model in which you operate.
• The legal framework is a starting point, you like to explore and challenge it.
• You like disruption, out of the box thinking. You can easily move to another idea if your thoughts are not bought by peers.
• You are hands-on and you like to bring good ideas into practice.
• Failure is always an option, for you and your team as long as you learn from it.
• Be a people manager, is your native DNA.
• You have a drive to impact business, especially with digital assets. Speed, solution, Scale is your vocabulary.
• You are a native Digital Savvy, and you like to digitalize others around you. Digital for you is a given asset in any business growth today.
• You are aware and follow trends and innovations around you.
• You have enough technical skills to do model and translate your new needs/issues to the IT colleagues.
• Agile and design thinking methodology are part of your DNA
You are equipped with
• A Business /tech Diploma and you have a Retail/Trade Experience
• 5-7 years’ work Experience in cross department function (Marketing, Commercial, IT digital).
• You have expertise in Sales Force.com (Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein, etc)
• Google Analytics and other metrics are a given for you.
• Microsoft Suite tools
• You have a proven people management experience
• You are fluent in English and at least in either Dutch of French.
What We Offer
In return for your dedication, we offer you a dynamic and diverse working environment, cool office spaces, a competitive salary package, many learning possibilities and the opportunity to be you or become who you want to be.
WANT TO DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL? COME JOIN OUR TEAM