We are looking for a IFMS Engineer for our factory in Torbalı, Izmir, who will be responsible for the utility systems in the factory.
The incumbent of this position will:
• Ensure continuous and smooth operation of utility systems so that they will meet production requirements and the company's standards
• Control and ensure preventive mechanical and electrical maintenance are done by third party and ensure systematic cleaning , inspections & lubrication of equipment/instruments, power and control systems and related systems extension.
• Analyse the most frequent breakdown causes and energy leakage/wastage sources of system , recommend solutions to improve equipment efficiency and optimize energy savings
• Monitor the production needs, control the consumption, define and recommend the budget related with field of responsibility
• Support the energy/water saving initiatives in factory in order to eliminate waste
• Continuously improve performance with zero loss mindset
Candidates should have:
• University degree in Electrical Engineer or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of experience on utility systems
• Energy Leader Certificate (CEM) is an asset
• Know-how and experience on automation systems is an asset
• Knowledge on TPM and continuous improvement methods will be preferred
• Strong team-work and cooperation skills with analytical skills