We are looking for a Sales professional to be employed as Territory Executive in İstanbul and other cities in the Marmara Region.
You are part of a big team with a shared responsibility for the share of market in your city. This way there is a mixture of working independently and working in team. You have the satisfaction of building on a worldwide brand in your own town.
Join us to work the biggest company of the FMCG sector and to feel the privilege to work for a Top Employer!
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Develop & Execute effective territory plans covering regional problems, competition analysis, use of resources and digital strategies aligned with regional objectives.
• Spot opportunities, create a plan and execute it in both modern and traditional channels
• Plan and manage investment strategies for all channels by their priorities and ensure effective budget use
• Cascade digital strategies and manage all necessary actions for excellent digital transformation among points of sales
• Achieve business objectives (such as channel and product diversity in retail, POSM staging and coverage, trade awareness among point of sales) to ensure effective distribution
• Work closely with the Sales Field Force to formulate more effective solutions for business plans
Candidates must have:
• A University degree
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience in sales preferably in the FMCG sector
• Experience in project and change management is an asset
• Fluency in both spoken and written English
• Extensive communication skills required to coordinate and direct different parties
• Mobile and willing to work in different cities of Turkey/abroad in the future
• A valid driving license and solid driving experience
• Strong in process management, communication, collaboration, learning, multi-tasking and agility
• Digital or e-commerce knowledge and experiences is a plus