At PMI we are designing a Smoke-free Future leading a process of deep transformation that impacts not only the product portfolio but also our culture, our values, and our whole Business Operating Model.
As part of this transformation, we are looking for a talented Total Rewards Manager to take our rewards and compensation strategy to another level, towards a more digital, innovative and employee-centered rewards system.
Your main responsibility will be to design, review and implement together with the respective markets, total rewards strategies, and solutions, building on best practices and innovative ideas and leveraging PMI’s toolbox. Solutions are designed through a deep understanding of the market dynamics, business environment and challenges, have to be sustainable, and meet employees’ needs and preferences to ensure attraction, engagement, and retention. Contribute to the development and lead the delivery of innovative and competitive PMI world-class programs, approaches and methods (playbook and toolbox).
So if you are inquisitive, collaborative, self-motivated and willing to make a difference in our company by helping us create something new, this is a big opportunity for you. This position can be based in any country of Latin America. ( Mexico, Argentina, Colombia)
You should be able to:
• Define for each market within LA&C region (Latin America and Canada) the total rewards roadmap – encompassing compensation, benefits, rewards, work life arrangements - including flexible options offered to employees where appropriate, to ensure relevance, sustainability, inclusion and diversity, and external competitiveness.
• Define and deploy the critical metrics to track and monitor market trends, employee fulfillment and company cost mapping, internal equity and external competitiveness capitalizing on analytics tools where feasible.
• Act as total rewards Subject Matter Expert by understanding the market, the business and employees’ needs, monitoring and evaluating KPI’s, providing the People & Culture organization with insights and data, and coming up with ideas and new ways of doing things that test and stretch traditional thinking.
• In a project-based organization mindset, lead or contribute to the establishment of creative and high-reaching PMI total rewards programs, by testing small, quick learning, and scaling up. Define a specific action plan and white paper to address relevant business challenges where there is no existing rewards programs/solutions available for deployment.
• Deploy existing and new total rewards solutions - using and feeding the Total Rewards toolbox - to effectively support the company’s culture and leadership transformation both on what we commit to do and by when we commit to do it.
• Stay apprised of market and legislation developments and trends to craft solutions that reduce complexity, adapt to evolving organizational changes, ensure the most effective return on investment, and shape reality outside.
• A validated background in similar positions, either in multinational companies or in Big 4 is a plus.
• Deep knowledge of total rewards theories, statistics, financials
• Good practice in consulting skills and project management
• Advanced software knowledge (MS office, particularly Excel, SAP reporting)
• Fluent Spanish and English are a requirement.
• 7-10 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits roles or other relevant professional experience, preferably in an industry/business, which went through a major transformation challenge.
• Availability to travel
• Drive for Results.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…