At PMI, we’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. Wherever you join us, you’ll get the possibility to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in different directions.
Working at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the Consumer Experience team that’s supporting our huge business transformation across SEE markets.
Purpose of the job: Prepare & propose the Acquisition strategy including global and local inputs for our Reduced Risk Products across SEE cluster through effective action plans in order to acquire new consumers, ensure volume and market share.
Your ‘day to day’:
Build and enhance an Acquisition strategy, based on current business opportunities, a deep understanding of the market conditions, target audience and ongoing customer feedback.
Manage Commercial Acquisition programs, consolidate requirements and recommend project prioritization where needed. Ensure that all Global and Regional acquisition programs are adapted based on local specifics and implemented properly.
Develop and ensure realization of local consumer acquisition programs based on consumer feedback from different data sources.
Coordinate cross-functional teams for all Acquisition streams in order to boost in-flow of new consumers. Work closely with relevant stakeholders to align on prioritization, content, messages and set up for all the acquisition programs.
Measure and track acquisition programs / projects performance, ensure effectiveness and continuity of the program and identify necessary improvements.
Analyze and monitor KPIs, provide timely and accurate data, share inputs with other departments and participate in providing strategic direction in RRP commercialization activities.
Initiate and conduct training and coaching activities and motivate team to foster empowered energetic culture that delivers outstanding experience for consumers.
If you have:
• University degree, preferably in business or marketing
• Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial related function (preferably within FMCG)
• Minimum 2 years of team leading experience
• Experience in building Acquisition strategy (preferably)
• Project management experience
• B2C experience
• Proficiency in English and Serbian languages
• Driving license (active driver)
• Understand and inspire others,
• Embrace uncertainty,
• Put high focus on customer needs and look for new way to create customer value
Then join our team!
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the opportunity to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best experts and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – we provide opportunities to progress.
Are you up for the challenge? Progress your career and apply until 20.02.2020!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PMI is equal opportunity employer.