Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
As a Manager Business planning you will be the overall responsible for planning and supporting our strategy development. You will lead a team of 4 persons with various experiences and knowledge within controlling and business planning and together you will shape the organization according to our future needs.
In your ´day to day work´, you will:
• Lead and participate in business discussions with the Management Team
• Translate strategic plan into operational business plan and financial plans which support local market strategy and regional priorities
• Support an integrated business plan connecting all commercial activities - connect the dots enterprise-wide
• Drive conversion of the consumer journey into financials and integrate into business plan
• Support the roll out of RRP in Market Commercial Finance / scenario modelling
• Partner with commercial teams to define ROI of initiatives and drive/support investment decisions and define metrics and targets
• Provide with decision options to improve business results, based on clear commercial and other functional (e.g. fiscal) drivers
In the role as Manager Business Planning you will lead a small team of Analysts and you will report directly to Manager Business Planning Nordics.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
As we are under an ongoing transformation towards a smoke-free future, were looking for a Manager with an understanding of what it means to lead for change and proven experience of Business Partnering. We´re challenging the status quo and striving to improve our processes.
In terms of knowledge, we consider you have at least 5-7 years of experience in similar work.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
#lijobs PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer