We are looking for a Process Control Engineer for our factory in Torbalı, Izmir.
Purpose of Job:
Control all activities related to electric, electronics, equipment process control and connectivity in order to ensure that maintenance, modifications and improvements of the equipment in a scope of responsibility are implemented at the best cost and specified quality, through the data analysis and tool maintenance, thus ensuring the compliance with Philip Morris International (PMI) standards and managing the overall performance towards customer satisfaction.
• Ensure continuous, trouble free operation of automated equipment, including all support systems in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
• Keep updated and integrate new PMI requirements related to process control, recommend corrective actions and projects to increase productivity, efficiency of materials usage, quality and safety standards.
• Continuously improve process control by developing and implementing new ways of data-driven process optimization.
• Optimize process control by implementing proper procedures for adjustments and calibration.
• Identify compatible devices (to replace the obsolete ones) with proper characteristics in order to match the process control requirements.
• Consult with suppliers in order to clarify particular technical questions concerning installations and control devices.
• Analyze the most frequent causes of breakdowns, wastes, out of specs products and recommend corrective actions/solutions in order to contribute to overall productivity and quality improvement.
Installation and Commissioning:
• Coordinate activities related to electric, electronics, equipment process control installation and modification of production equipment.
• Update the technical documentation with the latest modifications or improvements.
• Support all necessary qualification activities following changes or upgrades
• Support adherence to all relevant Computerized Systems validation procedures and rules
• Train and assist users for supervision/operating systems.
• Ensure continuous technical support to production personnel to provide optimum operating conditions of process control & supervision system related to production equipment.
• Provide coaching to other technical specialists.
• Initiate technical development and / or lead / participate in projects in order to improve safety conditions, quality and more effective use of equipment, spare parts and materials.
• Find technical solution, implement and monitor proposed improvements related to equipment.
• Actively participate in continuous improvement process
University graduate from Electronics Engineering
Min 3 years’ experience in manufacturing
Advanced English in both writing and speaking
High level of problem solving skills and analytical thinking
Experience in organizing complex activities/projects with costumer orientation
Willing to have a technical career path
Experience in control systems, connectivity and data traceability
High level of communication skills
No restrictions to travel abroad
No military obligations