BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Consumer Journey Understanding
- Comprehensively understand global consumer journey map and extract insight in local perspective based on data analysis
- Map out consumer experiences and develop communication strategies by tailoring messages and programs for different consumer segments throughout different touchpoints
• Brand Campaign Adaptation & Execution
- Adapt global brand campaign to fit with local conditions to better resonate with consumers and deploy articulated campaign liaising with region & global teams
- Organize and deploy consistent brand campaign messages for IQOS and accessories across a wide range of touchpoints for different consumer segments
• Seasonality & Product Campaign Planning & Execution for IQOS and accessories
- Develop and deploy holistic marketing plans for each project, such as seasonality offer, new product launch and limited-edition product launch in cooperation with cross-functional teams
- Brief and guide agencies on specific projects to achieve excellence in execution at optimal cost
• Message & Channel Strategies
- Understand wide range of channels for IQOS and develop & deploy message strategies for each channel with defined core target
- Monitor the effectiveness of visuals and messages in each media / channels and strategically manage them in qualitative & quantitative terms
• Budget Management & Compliance
- Effective and efficient resource / budget management to ensure completion of all assigned initiatives within the allocated budget
- Ensure all implemented initiatives comply with internal policies and external regulations
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 7-10 years in brand management
• Experience with management of visual touchpoints in retail environment
• Career experience in consumer, FMCG industry preferred
• Multi-functional teamwork and leadership skills
• Strategic thinking and can-do mindset in challenging circumstances
• Fluent in both English and Korean
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application