BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Define, develop and implement visual merchandising strategies for IQOS brand shops to drive traffic, enhance communication and provide excellent in-store experience
• Create appealing and brand-relevant displays to promote new products and special promotions to elevate in-store experience
• Take leadership in liaising with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Retail and global retail team to keep consistency and deliver high quality execution
• Develop and deploy VMD guideline for the stores nationwide and ensure the timely execution in all stores
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 7 to 10 years of experience in Retail Marketing in multinational environment
• Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser for mid to high price range brands
• Demonstrate visual design skills with strong retail merchandising portfolio
• Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
• Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
• Brand marketing experience is a plus
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders
• Strong passion to drive for business results
• Good command of written and spoken English and Korean
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application